Walk21 champions the development of healthy sustainable and efficient communities where people choose to walk.
This global conference is now in its 16th year and came to Vienna City Hall from 20-23 October 2015. The event brings together 700 strategists, politicans, campaigners and journalists to discuss the future of intelligent urban mobility.
Eugene Quinn is an ambassador for the Walk21 conference, speaking six times at various events.
He wrote 6 blogs for the conference:
- Walking in London vs Vienna
- 5kph vs 60kph Cities
- Ukraine & Russian Campaign to get Cars off Pavements
- Vienna Walks Nobody ever makes
- Arguments for and against Walking with Earphones
- Playing with Crossing Lights